Gray is growing so fast!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Surprise... I've been inspired to blog!

It is no secret that I am not an avid blogger... or a blogger at all to be completely honest. However, after talking to one of my good friends, Jessica, she made a good point about blogging about my sweet boy. If I do this then I can capture all the special moments of Gray growing and developing that I might otherwise forget. So I am going to attempt to blog monthly about his life and how he is changing. I'm going to have to back track a few months in order to get started, so here I go!

Doctors decided to induce me since Baby Gray was getting so big in my little (as in short) body. So luckily, there was no rushing to the hospital, which eased some of my nerves.


Jess and I waiting for our lives to change.

Ended up having a c-section.


And it was totally worth it!!



Jess got to give him his first bath while I was in recovery.



A very happy and proud Daddy!
(One of my favorite pictures)


Incredibly thankful to finally be holding my baby boy!



First of many pictures with cousin Mills (born 1/4/10).



All ready to go.


Finally Home.



Thomas Gray Easterling

February 11, 2010

8 lbs 6 oz 21 in



2 comments:

  1. I'm soooo proud of you! :) love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY!!!! :) What a sweet boy you two have!!! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete