Gray is growing so fast!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Meet our Little Man... Gray Easterling































































I know I'm not much of a blogger since I am just now posting that we're having a BOY (3 months later). We're naming him Thomas Gray Easterling and calling him Gray. I've posted pictures from the ultrasound today. He is 28 weeks and finally in the third trimester!! Right now, Gray weighs 2lbs and 6oz, pretty big if you ask me. We are convinced that he looks like his Daddy, but we will have to wait and see!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this post! What a precious baby boy!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! He is so sweet! Gray and Mills are going to have so much fun together... maybe too much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on baby Gray! It's time to meet your cousin!

    ReplyDelete